LET’S LEAVE WATER IN A FISH TANK UNCHANGED FOR 1 MONTH STRAIGHT!
As you can see from the video and the images below, they are captured during the experiment of Quacillus, a beneficial microbe that every betta fish owner needs!
💡WHY DO WE TEST IT? (THE OBJECTIVE)
To prove the effectiveness of Quacillus in maintaining waterconditions, decomposing waste, eliminating germs, slowing down water changes.
📝The method to test the performance of Quacillus:
1. Change water in a fish tank and condition the water as usual.
2. Add 1 tiny drop of Quacillus, just a drop weekly.
3. Feed your fish a meal once a day.
4. Redo the second and third steps for a month, without
As shown in the video, the water is left unchanged for a month. (The stain of water evaporated is visible.) During the period, wedidn’t add more water and change the water at all! The waste accumulates at the bottom of the fish tank as it has been decomposed into tiny particles. The water at the top part is still
clear and the betta fish still looks happy and healthy. This is how Quacillus works. After added into water, Quacillus multiplies itself rapidly within 4 seconds. The beneficial microbe multiplies almost a hundred thousand times. As a result, Quacillus will be dominant in the water and get rid of other disease-causing microbes.
We suggest maintaining good hygiene and change the waterevery week to prevent disease-causing germs after all. This is just an experiment to prove the noticeable performance ofQuacillus. This test allows you to see that Quacillus actuallyworks, comparing to others products available in the market.
💥 Besides slowing down fouled water in a fish tank, Quacillus is the best solution to maintain your fish’s health, even living in the unchanged water for a month.
💥 For the good health and hygiene of your fish, do the following routine on weekly basis : change water, condition it and add Quacillus.
PERFORMANCE & BENEFITS
- It is a type of Bacillus with the larger size
- Beneficial for the digestive tract to digest efficiently. Help with the excretory system, preventing dropsy and inflammatory bowel in fish.
- Multiply rapidly, about a hundred thousand times within 4 seconds after added. Boost your pet’s growth as it encourages vitamins and amino acid production in the digestive tract.
- Powerfully destroy protective walls of bacterias and viruses in water.
HOW TO USE
Add 1 drop for 1-2 liters of water every 1-2 weeks.
- It’s perfect for both the fry and adult fish. When added into a nursing tank, Quacillus helps getting rid of germs on eggs. So, most eggs in the tank are likely to be developed and successfully hatch.
- When caring for baby betta fish, water changes should be avoided. Using Quacillus will maintain the water quality and eliminate disease-causing germs in the water.